With a wide opening of 7 3/4 inches, any user regardless of ability can make their way on or off the bike with ease.
Our durable ventilated seat back offers 15 length settings to accommodate all users. It not only provides excellent support for your back but also allows more air-flow to circulate between you and the seat. This allows you to remain comfortable no matter how long you ride.
Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.
Additional features of the Landice R7 include a console-based tablet/reading rack, water bottle holder, accessory pocket near the seat and fan with multiple settings.
- Step-through frame with low step-over height
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Forward/backwards seat adjustment with 15 settings
- Flywheel Weight, 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range, 1-20
- Console grip bars and seat grips with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- LED display with multiple feedback windows
- Water bottle holder, tablet/reading rack, accessory pocket
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Transport Wheels
- Assembled Weight, 205 lbs
- Dimensions, 65.74” x 25.31” x 52.20”
- Max User Weight, 350lbs
- Optional wireless chest-strap
- Optional mesh back rest
- Optional Landice Vision System: 19-inch LCD monitor, universal controller, VESA-D mounting bracket