The L10 treadmill features a five-horsepower AC drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 15.5 mph (220 VAC) and 0.5 to 12.5 mph (110 VAC). Its 1" thick, reversible deck is capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L10 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 5 HP AC drive motor
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 83" x 34" X 64" footprint
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line (standard); 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20A with dedicated line (optional)
- Steel frame
- 0.5 to 15 mph speed range (220V)
- 0.5 to 12 mph speed range (110V)
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" W x 60" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity