The L7 Club Treadmill represents over 50 years of Landice engineering expertise and offers a high-caliber workout for joggers, walkers and serious runners. Our L-Series first-rate features and solid durability ensure these top-rated treadmills are equipped to withstand the rigors of high-volume health clubs.
The L7 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck with 4-ply tread, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 35" x 76" footprint
- Shipping weight: 360 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A dedicated line
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity