The L7 Club Treadmill represents over 40 years of Landice engineering expertise and offers a high-caliber workout for joggers, walkers and serious runners. The L7 Club's first-rate features and solid durability ensure it's equipped to withstand the rigors of high-volume health clubs.
The L7 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck with 4-ply tread, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 35" x 76" footprint
- Shipping weight: 360 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 20A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity