Perfect for a full range of users in institutional settings where usage is less than five hours a day, the L7 LTD treadmill offers a superior workout in limited-use environments.
The L7 LTD treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 LTD Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 35" x 76" footprint
- Shipping weight: 360 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 20A
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity