The Landice U9 is designed with the rider in mind providing comfort, convenience and innovation. It represents the new standard in reliability and performance.
With multiple handrail positions, the Landice U9 provides one of the most realistic cycling experiences. You will certainly find the right position to match that road-bike-inspired ride.
Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.
Rest assured, with our additional cushioning and tapered seat, the Landice U9 will supply the ride you have been looking for. The chrome-plated seat post has 12 height adjustments to accommodate any user height, allowing you to power through your ride.
Additional features of the Landice U9 include a console-based tablet/reading rack, water bottle holder, and accessory pocket.
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Seat Adjustment: raise/lower with 12 settings
- Flywheel Weight, 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range, 1-20
- Racing style handlebars with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- 9" color LCD console
- Water bottle holder, tablet/reading rack and accessory pocket
- Transport Wheels
- Assembled Weight, 159 lbs.
- Dimensions, 44.56” x 24.72” x 58.11”
- Max User Weight, 350lbs.
- Optional wireless chest-strap
- Optional Landice Vision System: 19-inch LCD monitor, universal controller, VESA-D mounting bracket