Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 7", the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the E7 Elliptical. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
The Landice E7 Elliptical comes standard with a wireless heart rate monitoring device and a contact heart rate crossbar to give you feedback on how your body is affected by your workout.
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 21" fixed stride
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Actual footprint: 35" x 76"
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- Certications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE