All Landice L-Series® Treadmills offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship, combining to bring you the run of your life.
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don't be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. All L-Series® treadmills feature a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Treadmill. Included is an accessory tray and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, reversible deck
- 35" x 76" footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A dedicated line
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity