Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 17.78 cm (7"), the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the E9 Elliptical. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 17.7 kmh (11 mph) on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 17.7 kmh (11 mph) outside.
The Landice E9 Elliptical comes standard with a contact heart rate bar to give you feedback on how your body is affected by your workout.
- 5.08 cm (2") pedal spacing
- 5.08 cm (2") medical-grade side rails
- 27.94 cm (11") diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 53.34 cm (21") fixed stride
- 226.79 kg (500-pound) user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 88.9 x 172.72 x 170.18 cm (34" x 68" x 67")
- Actual footprint: 88.9 x 193.04 x 170.18 cm (34" x 76" x 67")
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- Certications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE