Designed for the most demanding commercial applications, but built to accommodate all fitness levels, the E9 Elliptical is the perfect training solution.
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue. An integrated rear step reduces step-up height to 17.78 cm (7"), the lowest of any elliptical. The integrated side-frame footrests with non-skid surfaces allow for isolated upper-body workouts. Moving handrails feature molded contoured finger grips.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the E9 Elliptical. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. For example, if you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent speed of 17.7 kmh (11 mph) on the Elliptical, you are capable of running 17.7 kmh (11 mph) outside.
The Landice E9 Elliptical comes standard with a contact heart rate bar to give you feedback on how your body is affected by your workout.
- 5.08 cm (2") pedal spacing
- 5.08 cm (2") medical-grade side rails
- 27.94 cm (11") diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 53.34 cm (21") fixed stride
- 226.79 kg (500-pound) user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction
- Physical footprint: 88.9 x 172.72 x 170.18 cm (34" x 68" x 67")
- Active footprint: 88.9 x 193.04 x 170.18 cm (34" x 76" x 67")
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Integrated reading / accessory rack
- Certications: UL 1647, CAN/CSA - C22.2, CE