The L10 is the perfect complement to any high-use club setting. It comes with a 5 horsepower AC motor and top speed of 25 kph (15.5 mph) for the 220 VAC model. The AC motor is known for its durability and ruggedness due to its brushless design and contributes to its long life expectancy. In addition, it has a 52.8 cm x 152.4 cm (22 x 60 inch) running area, contact heart-rate, 0% to 15% incline, an easy-to-use console with flexible programs, a 226.8 kg (500-lbs.) user capacity, and a 5-year parts warranty.
The L10 treadmill features a five-horsepower AC drive motor ranging in speed from 0.8 - 25 kph (0.5 to 15.5 mph) for 220 VAC or 0.8 to 20 kph (0.5 to 12.5 mph) for 110 VAC. Its 2.5 cm (1") thick, reversible deck is capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L10 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 5 HP AC drive motor
- 8.89 cm (3-1/2") diameter, 9.98 kg (22-pound) steel rollers
- 2.5 cm (1") thick reversible deck
- 210.8 cm x 86.4 cm x 162.6 cm (83" x 34" X 64") footprint
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line (standard) or 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20A with dedicated line (optional)
- Steel frame
- 0.8 to 25 kph (0.5 to 15.5 mph) speed range (220 VAC), 0.8 to 20 kph (0.5 to 12.5 mph) speed range (110 VAC)
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 55.8 cm x 152.4 cm (22" W x 60") running area
- 226.8 kg (500 pound) user weight capacity