With its large running service and weight capacity, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill combines superior Landice craftsmanship with truly versatile rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning solutions.
The L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.1 to 19.3 kph (0.1 to 12.0 mph). The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 2.54 cm (1-inch) thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Made with the finest quality care and materials, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 55.88 cm x 210.82 cm (22" x 63") running surface and a 226.8 kgs (500-pound) user weight capacity. With a zero starting speed, 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit and extended parallel medical handrails, this treadmill is ideal for any physical therapy center. A number of unique options are also available such as a reversing treadbelt for downhill walking.
The Rehabilitation Control Panel combines versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time and distance goal programs
- 2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter
- 1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart-rate
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 55.88 cm x 210.82 cm (22" x 63") running surface
- 8.89 cm (3 1/2") diameter, 9.98 kgs (22-pound) steel rollers
- 88.90 cm x 210.82 cm (35" x 83") footprint
- 226.8 kgs (500-pound) user weight capacity
- 453.592 kgs. (1,000-pound) thrust elevation motor
- Ultra high-torque drive