The L9 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.8 to 17.7 kmh (0.5 to 11.0 mph). The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 2.54 cm (1-inch) thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L9 Club Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 453.59 kg (1,000-pound) thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 8.89 cm (3 1/2") diameter, 9.98 kgs (22-pound) steel rollers
- 2.54 cm (1-inch) thick reversible deck
- 88.90 cm x 210.82 cm x 154.94 cm (35" x 83" x 61") footprint
- Shipping weight: 197.31 kg (435 pounds)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 59/60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A (optional)
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.8 to 17.7 kph (0.5 to 11.0 mph) speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 55.88 cm x 160.92 cm (22" x 63") treadbelt running surface
- 226.80kgs (500-pound) user weight capacity